Saturday, May 8, 2010

A message from my heart

Hi mommy, it's me Olivia.(thanks papa for typing on the computer!) I just want to take some time out of my (well our) busy day to wish you Happy first mother day.
I know when you learned about me, you started loving me and I got you worried a little.
I know the first time we saw each other you might think we shared different feeling, and we did, but
I want you to know that it was special for me too!
You know it was hard for me, but somehow I could see how special you where already.
Thank you for understanding me the first few weeks and giving me the space to find my grooves..I know you know it was never about you, but i needed to tell you.
thanks you for never doubting me when I was sad and crying and picking me up to console me with a big hug! (oh yeah , sorry about eating your hair!)
It has been 2 months, since we got united together and you became my mommy, and I feel you have been there for me forever.
I just want you to know that I love every moment we spend together, from our morning snuggle, our car rides, our silly girly moments, and when you put me to bed.
I love that you take the time to show me stuff, and make me understand how much daddy loves us.
I just want to say thank you for everything you do everyday for me, and most importantly, I want to thank you for everything you will keep doing. you know, our bond can"t be broken. I know faith brought us together, and for this I will forever be grateful,  thank you for being the best mommy anybody can have.
I luv u mommy..to infinity and beyond!
O.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Mel!! May you have the best first mother's day ever!! It brings joy to my heart to see you all united.
    Love,
    Justine and Wai

    ReplyDelete