Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A year ago everything changed...

Olivia at 6 months.

First of all I want to say Happy Birthday to my husband and beloved father to Olivia. Today is the anniversary I guess you can say when we got the life changing phone call. Martin's birthday of all days. It is exactly 8:47 now, I'm thinking this is the same time last year I was writing about our days event and names floating around our heads.

1 year ago we became a family. People ask "What did you do before Olivia?". Honestly, lots but I don't remember. hahahaha Our lives are completely wound up in this little girl. We eat, sleep, work, play, breathe Olivia. She is our world the moment we said "yes" to Maria. The minute we got the phone call, one year ago today, I became a mommy and Martin became a papa.


Olivia at 17 months

No comments:

Post a Comment