Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's a Girl! Happy Aniversery....Marty's take


Hi everyone.
It has been a long time since I wrote. Let's just say that between work, training and parenting well! Thank god Mel kept you updated.

As you know November 30th will forever be marked in our history. That same day last year, we got THE call. The call that brought us tears of joy but as well lightened our hearts forever.
That day, my birthday, is now associated forever with the greatest moment in our lives, having our daughter.
From my perspective now, on that day, I was not only blessed by the gift of my life, but now blessed with the meaning of it.
It's hard to explain, but it feels like Olivia has been with us since she was born. From day 1, her temperament, her laugh, her silliness felt it was taken right out of our souls.

I say this often, but yes, there is such a thing has 2 soulmates.
I'm just lucky I have found both of them, and now I'm spending the rest of my life with them.

Olivia, Happy Anniversary. Since the first day, Papa loves you.. beaucoup, beaucoup, beaucoup

No comments:

Post a Comment