Tuesday, October 4, 2011

WOOHOO DVD came!

Today a surprise came to us.  A DVD of William moving around, playing with his toys, walking with assistance.  Ugh...this is brutal. We are just hoping that this means travel will be soon.


It was a funny thing this morning, I was looking out the window and praying for a sunny day. It's been so cold and gloomly lately that I needed a bit of sun just to get through the day.  I found myself singing to myself "You are my sunshine", but changing my lyrics.  Seems appropriate to sing to him today to let him know we are thinking of him.

"You are my sunshine, our other sunshine
You make us happy, when clouds are gray ("grapes" as Olivia would sing)
You'll never know dear, how much we love you
Please let our baby Sunshine come our way."

"The other night dear, as I lay sleeping,
I dreamt I held you in my arms,
You'll never know dear, how much we love you
Please let our baby Sunshine come our way"

By the time I got to school today, the sun was peeping out.  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment