Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Marty's take....But When?

Hi Everyone, now it's hard! I have to say, time as never felt so...timeless!!!! I know people are "warning" me how much my life would change and to enjoy the time we have right now on our own, but you know, she already changed our life...and I can't wait to see what else she has in store for us.
I never thoughts I could fall in love twice! I am so excited to build new memories with my soulmate and our daughter. Now everyday we think.....ok, so what would we have done today with Olivia?
I can't wait to have Mel and Olivia, meeting me at the office for lunch when im not traveling, or for a quick afternoon Latte and just to say Hi....
I can't wait for week-ends, to spend the afterrnoon entertaining her, playing, reading to her, go out running with her..(well pushing the stroller!!!(still waiting on Santa to deliver that CX-1)).... bring her to the pool....and meech lake!!!!(hihihi) I can't wait to have her share our life and put her stamp on it!

Come to think of it...as we are counting down the days......one minute at a time...you are so worth it baby girl , and like they say, the best way to make a great entrance is to make people wait!!! this will be the greatest Entrance!

No comments:

Post a Comment