Friday, March 5, 2010

Stroller Outing Attempt #2

So after the Costco adventure, I tried again the next day. This time, I timed it right after her nap.  I left the snacks for the trip to Walmart as a bribe. hehehe.  When we got to Walmart, she was still a bit tired from her nap so I decided not to push it, and took out the stroller but carried her into Walmart. There in the front she was distracted by all the "crap" games and toys they have so I quickly put her in the stroller (and passed her a mum mum ;0) ).  When we got in she was curious about all the Easter displays so we walked through the aisles as I explained all the toys and candy to her.  Then I passed her a bag of chocolate eggs to play with.  She was great for the rest of the walk around the store.  I was so proud of her that I ummm....bought her a toy.  Sigh.  I know, I know. She'll put me in the poor house with all the "great moments" we will have. hahahah  Oh well...let a mother indulge.  :0p





No comments:

Post a Comment