Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy 6th month birthday Olivia!

I have a cousin who celebrated their son's "birthday" every month. They would get a cake and sing happy birthday. My poor cousin and parents got stuck eating a huge birthday cake every month. I thought it was the most hilarious thing ever. Why would they do that? What a waste of good cake? hahahha

So here we are and it's Olivia's 6 month birthday. She was born June 3rd. And you know what? I want to get a cake and sing happy birthday to her (hubby strongly disagrees with me). The only thing that stops me from breaking out the candles is knowing she will be here for her first birthday and she will blowing out the candle with us. As a parent now (hehehe) who feels so blessed, I understand why celebrating each moment with your child is important. Savouring each day, each month, and each year that they are in our lives. Sooo..even though you are miles away baby girl:

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Olivia, happy birthday day to you"

No comments:

Post a Comment