Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nursery almost done!

Today we had some visitors. Grandpapa and grandmaman Savard came for a visit. We haven't seen them since they left for Orlando. They got the news on Clearwater beach...hmmm..another sign?

They came down to hear the news again about Olivia, we showed pictures, we cried (well the women did), and then we planned for our upcoming trip. I'm leaving for Toronto in the next couple of days...will go through the retelling our story about Olivia. I'm pretty sure more tears as well with Lolo and Lola Ortiz. hhahaha Anyways, we went to our favourite restaurant and had a awesome bottle of wine. Then, came home and put them to work! :0)


I wanted something special for Olivia's room and so I got a quote made for her to put above her crib. It comes from my favourite book "I'll Love You Forever" by Robert Munsch. I've given this book to everyone and anyone whose had a baby. It's such a touching story about a mother's bond to her child. Ugh..it'll make you cry. I remember reading this story for Mother's Day to my grade 1 students. Won't do that again. I got all choked up and started tearing. They just sat there staring at me. Ya...not a good read aloud lesson. I think it was also during a time when I was going through fertility issues. You could imagine. hahaha Ah well...


So today we put up the quote on the wall. If you can't see it from the pictures it goes like this:
"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living, My baby you'll be."

Merci grandpapa et grandmama pour votre aide!













(This blog is dedicated to Vivi :0) )

No comments:

Post a Comment